The technical support and service center of Electrotyazhmash-Privod LLC offers a range of services for installation supervision, setup supervision and startup of large electrical machinery, as well as warranty and post-warranty equipment maintenance. The skilled staffs of the Center and designers visit the industrial facilities to carry out the whole range of installation and startup operations, equipment troubleshooting and maintenance.
The technical support and service center offers its services throughout the entire life cycle of the electrical machinery.
- examination of equipment with expired service life, detecting deviations;
- support in equipment selection and technical assignment drawing up;
- technical assistance regarding operation, installation and setup of new equipment.
- installation supervision – monitoring for proper installation and assembly works, equipment assembly on the customer site;
- setup supervision – validation of technical and economic equipment indicators, testing the excitation control systems;
- comprehensive tests during check for operation of the equipment under load at the facilities;
- technical assistance regarding the full range of issues associating with equipment installation and setup.
- immediate study of issues related to electrical equipment operation involving all company services;
- emergency supply of spare parts;
- emergency repair - visit of the staff team within four days to perform repair and remedy actions;
- operation monitoring and analysis – annual equipment operation data acquisition;
- routine maintenance – preventive, routine repairs and overhaul.
- comprehensive examination of the electrical equipment condition after its long-term operation and storage;
- vibration inspection of electrical machinery – setting up the vibration behavior of the bearings, stator and rotor, eliminating of low-frequency vibration of bearings and shaft, frame structure vibration diagnostics;
- performing the scheduled operations;
- specialized repair of electrical equipment on site – replacing the worn out units and parts, overhaul of stators and rotors;
- repair of the bearing units;
- upgrading excitation systems;
- improving electrical equipment monitoring and diagnostic systems;
- emergency supply of spare parts and materials.