Service and technical maintenance center in Electrotyazhmash-Privod provides services for chief-control installation, commissioning and start-ups of the large electrical machines as well as warranty and post-warranty services. Well-experienced personnel of the center in cooperation with designers come to onsite to carry out the whole range of operations including installation, start-ups, diagnostics and technical maintenance.
Service and technical maintenance center carries out service operations during the whole machine lifetime.
Maintenance at pre-sale period:
- • Diagnostics of life-expired machines and fault finding;
- • Assistance during equipment selection and technical writing;
- • Technical help about operation, installation and setting up new machines.
Setting machines into operation:
- • Mounting supervision includes control on the correctness of erection and assembly, equipment assembly onsite;
- • Setting up supervision includes verification of technical characteristics and excitation management system testing;
- • Complex testing includes equipment testing at full-load onsite;
- • Technical help about the whole range of issues concerning mounting and installation.
Maintenance during warranty period:
- • Online problem solving concerning the electrical equipment operation together with all enterprise services;
- • Express supply of spare parts;
- • Emergency repairs includes visit of a group of technical engineers during four days in order to perform repair-and-renewal operations;
- • Monitoring and operational control includes annual data collection about equipment operation;
- • Preventive repairs include preventive, current and major repairs.
Maintenance at after-sale period:
- • Complex diagnostics the electrical equipment after continuous operation and storage;
- • Vibration testing includes adjustment vibration on bearings, stator and rotor, removal of low-frequency vibrations on bearings and shaft, frame vibration diagnostics;
- • Preventive operations;
- • Customized repair onsite includes changing worn out parts and junctions, major repair of stators and rotors;
- • Bearing unit repair;
- • Updating excitation systems;
- • Updating control and diagnostics systems;
- • Express supply of spare parts and materials.
Technicians training that service the equipment.
Dismantling and utilizing the expired-life equipment.